Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Looking to hire a developer to continue building app

I am looking to hire a developer to continue building our app. The app isn’t an MVP, it is a live app with subscribers and i need to continue to build out the app.

I am looking for an experienced developer who knows the bubble platform.

Thanks

3 Likes

It will be a pleasure to help you!
My contact 5561993700752

Hi Anthony,

Hope you are safe & doing great!

I’m Vranda Business & Tech Consultant at CT Informatics, an India-based app development firm with experience in elevating brands and helping innovative companies design and develop amazing mobile products. We have helped several incredible firms with their mobile products.

With over 10,000 hours of mobile app development and several certifications under our belt, we combine cutting-edge web and mobile development with the expertise to create robust applications that can serve traffic in the millions.

Please advise if I can connect at a convenient time-slot for a detailed discussion. Alternatively, you can also email the requirements at [email protected] and we will proceed to the next steps.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks, Vranda

Hi, I would like to help you with your app. You may contact me here or via e-mail → [email protected]. Also, check out my latest project built on bubble → https://animeows.bubbleapps.io/version-test/.

Thanks!

hey anthony,

dmed you! please email me: [email protected]

check out our work at: www.roundpegs.com

Hey Anthony,

Hope you are safe & doing great!

I have an experience of around 1 year and six months in bubble and played a vital role in revamping the whole UI/UX of our app which contains close to 50 live pages.
I was able to pull off some complex functionalities in bubble and we consider ourselves as one of the robust and complex apps built in bubble.io

If you are still looking for an experienced bubble developer, then I believe I would be a right fit for it.
You can reach out me at [email protected]

Thanks and Regards,
Lalith