PIVOT Market is a Co-Retailing community of Independent Brands and Stores shaping the future of retail. Our SaaS-enabled marketplace allows brands to retail in the physical world, flexibly affordably and integrated with e-commerce. Go to our website (pivotmkt.com) for more information.
We are looking for an important technology leader as our first UI/UX Designer. This is a high-growth opportunity to join a startup team in the early growth phase. Candidates should be generalists with strengths in both UX and UI design. As an early team member, you will be able to make a significant impact on our Marketplace design. This is the perfect opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded UI/UX designer who is looking to make a direct impact on the future success of our business. You will be working together with a team consisting of dedicated Bubble.io developers.
- Analyzing the current User Interface’s workflow from the perspective of a user’s interaction and suggesting improvements.
- Creating designs proposals and mockups to overhaul the current User Interface to make it more inviting, elegant, and pleasing to the eye.
- Translating written and verbal requirements into User Interface mockups and designs that will be implemented by developers.
- Graphical Design - creating icons, logos, manipulating images, etc.
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps.
- Create designs and wireframes for web applications.
- Work with our developer team to accurately translate and interpret UI/UX designs into Bubble.io.
- Conduct usability testing to interpret data with a user-centered approach.
- Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
- Establish standards for best-in-class UX/UI
- Manage and evolve our overall UX/UI Design System
- Communicate design standards to the larger organization
- Define standards for prototyping, testing, and result communication based on data
- Work closely with developers to ensure new experience implementations meet design intent
- Bubble mastery (design expert required, logic experience a plus)
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on in UI Design/Product Design work
- An eye for great design
- Experience gathering input from end-users and conducting or participating in usability testing and needs-finding research