Loop in Loop // Recursive Workflow in Recursive Workflow

Hello Bubblers !

I am looking for a way to build a Loop in a Loop with 2 recursive workflows. As I have a lot of data to proceed, Schedule API workflow on a List is not an option.

I have 2 data types: User and Stuff. Stuff includes elements owned by my users. I need to update all the Stuff for each User, see screenshots below. (Each Stuff include a User email Fields)

I would like to run a workflow that get each Stuff for a User and add a checked = “yes” is the appropriate field.

Does anybody have an idea on how I can do this Loop in a Loop?

You don’t need a loop in a loop to do that.

From your screen shot and description seems like you just want to change all those no values to yes values. In that case use the Bulk operation in the data section.

Thanks, @boston85719 . I should have been more clear. I have a front-end application. The workflows have to run these tasks from the backend.

Bulk operation in data section is a backend operation as it is performed via the app editor by the developer…unless you want to allow users to trigger this operation.

In the event you want a user to trigger the operation just create a simple recursive workflow to change the no value to yes.