Maintain same Height between 2 groups

Hey all! Does anyone know how I could make the right side of this group (a vertical scrolling list of videos) the same height as the video player on the left dynamically?

Put a hidden group behind it and stretch it out both ways. Put the video player inside a similar group.

Then optionally group them together.

Thanks! But I’m not totally sure on your solution. Any more details/specifics on that?

Add Html element and set both of group’s of max-height to some value.And add “overflow: auto scroll” to the right-side group. if it is get more then, scroll bar will show and both group of height will set to same.

I’m not familiar with HTML :slight_smile: is there anything I should just be pasting in there?

Here’s the video group again along with the right sidebar playlist showing the responsive issue:

Repeating groups collapse by default. By placing a group behind it, the main group won’t collapse.

@joe5 were you able to able to accomplish this? Looking to do something similar and can’t figure it out. Data source will only be YouTube.

*Edit: Nevermind! Figured it out. :slight_smile:

Mind sharing how you did it? I gave it a shot but maybe our editor was more involved than others due to the design. :slight_smile:

Hey @joe5,

Not perfect, and will probably tinker a bit more. But should work. Here’s a sandbox account: