Make a call API while a user is typing

good morning to all guys. I would like to make sure that while a user is typing from the third letter onwards an api call is made to one of my external db. Is this possible in bubble?
what I would like to create is: a dropdown menu, as I type, from the third character onwards, I get a list of values ​​to choose from (as suggestions) from an external api that contain those certain characters. And once you select an item from that list, it populates my text area.
Because in reality I already do a similar thing by interfacing with the internal db of bubble, but I have not yet tested with an external api.
if I intervened in the workflow to populate the possible choice data when the input value changes, wouldn’t it work?

HI,
I have the same problem. Any tips to Call an api when some characters is typing?

Hey guys.

Consider using a fuzzy search approach as outlined in this video. I would also get the Instant Text plugin.

I suspect between those two plugins and a conditional workflow you will be able to trigger the API call at exactly the time you need