Oh, it’s you again. Well, you are going to have to run a recursive backend workflow over those to change them. It won’t take as long as you think (several hours-ish on a personal plan). To make this easier, you should check out my List Popper & Friends plugin.
Although, I’m not too sure where to even start with this. I don’t think the plugin I used allows you to encrypt/decrypt through a workflow, it must be through a plugin element on the page. I have manually decrypted in the past because of this issue, but that was only times when there were around 300 entries, and even that lagged the hell out of my page.
there are no actions for the plugin I used that are in the backend workflows unfortunately, so there is no option for me to decode there. Thank you for everyone’s help, I will just have to not put in a search feature ever lol
If there is any solution that can save me from clicking a decode button eleven thousand times, that would be extremely helpful, just not sure how to go about it.
And I agree, it’s very strange they made the plugin like this, I probably wont be using their plugins again lo.