Making changes - Type issue - Value should be x but right now it is a different x

Hello,

New to bubble, trying to:

1. Have users make groups
  2. Add members to groups
  3. Create questions for groups
  4. Save the questions to a list of questions specific to the group (correct approach?)
  5. Prompt group members (emails) to respond to questions
  6. Aggregate responses.

I’m getting stuck on Step 4. I’m trying to load a default list of questions, have the user ‘add’ a question to the group’s question list, type:list_questions

The error I get is included in the image below. It appears to be a type issue:

" Make changes to Group: value should be Question but right now it is a different Question "

I have to say, I’m stuck dead in my tracks confused over this error message.

Thanks so much for your assistance!

Sandy

Details below:

Data structure:

Group
… name
… List of Questions

Question
… question_text
… answer_text

Making changes - Type issue - Value should be x but right now it is a different x

Just a guess here, but is is possible that you have two Question objects in your database? In that case, the error would make sense if you were referring to the Question object that is not the one you said should be inside of the question_list.

Kevin
AirDev

We’re looking for Bubble developers to join our team: https://jobs.airdev.co/

Thanks Kevin, that was likely the case. The problem seems to have resolved itself after logging in and out and refreshing a bunch. It’s a new project and I was adding and removing Questions from the Data types pane, perhaps it was still pointing to a previous object.

Sandy