Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

MANGOPAY x Bubble.io

Hello Anyone knows when bubble will integrate MANGOPAY ? or need help to integrate MANGOPAY

3 Likes

Hi @floriancarton ,

I 'll have to integrate mangopay in a project, did you do it on a project or have ressouces about it ?

Hi @floriancarton and @alexandre.boulme,

We are working on the integration of Mangopay for my app with @vnihoul77. You should check with him :wink:

Hi @mat ,

Yes i’d be glab to exchange with someone doing the integration before starting @vnihoul77 if you had sometime in the coming weeks it would be wonderful ! :slight_smile:

Yes, we do are working on a Mangopay plugin.
We are now collaborating with the Mangopay team in order to make the plugin the official one.
Due to a Bubble editor’s bug, we had to start again from scratch so I expect it to be fully working in 2-4 weeks.

The first version will only integrate the marketplace side of Mangopay, not the crowdfunding one.
In the meantime, if you have questions or any wish feel free to PM me.

Cheers :beer:

4 Likes

I’m curious, which bug is this?

That was really strange, I was working on the plugin and all the changes that I did for a week were only saved in the browser cache. So when Bubble suggested me to refresh my browser cache to try to fix the initial bug, all the work disappeared…

Ouch!!

Great ! I’d be interested in the plugin and my integration timing is fitting with your release planning, will you need beta tester ?