đŸ—ș Mapbox Maps - Total revamp of one of the most popular Bubble plugins from Zeroqode

Thank you, not quite sure if I understood correctly, do you want me to only return lat/long coordinates from the API?
Because it is totally customizable, it’s a request to my database
Thanks!

Hi @tomajx, apologies for the delayed answer.

Yes, the developer team is now checking the proper date format from the API call to be used in this field (including the possibility to use only lat and long coordinates ). Once any result becomes available, we will let you know asap.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @tomajx, thanks for your patience.

We’ve pushed a plugin update, that has fixed the issue related to the markers list coordinates sourced from API call.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.58.0: Fixed action “Add List of Markers”) and give it a try.

If there will be anything else that we can help with about our plugin, please let me know :wink:.

Have a good weekend ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Awesome!! Great to see you actually improving the plugin based on the user needs!
I went ahead and updated the plugin (by selecting the version in this dropdown)

Removed the mapBox element, then added a new one back, and re did the workflow, unfortunately for some reason the error still persists

Under the map you can see the RG with lat,long and address that are returned from that API call

and here’s the page itself - https://tiktavo.com/version-test/test7_9?debug_mode=true

What I can see from the API logs (that returns the coordinates), that the request is not even made to it

Hi @tomajx, thanks for the reply.

Something within your API call is conflicting with the plugin actions and thus drops the above-mentioned error.
We’ve used your test7_9 page to use our own API call, and adding the list of markers works properly.
Please see the setup example on this page and adapt your API call response by this model accordingly

Hope the provided tip will help. If the issue will persist or anything else would be required from our side, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

1 Like

Thank you, this just seems to be some silly bug possible, I have added a second button to add the markers from your API call, and it is throwing the same error :man_shrugging:

Also, not sure why but for your API the ‘address’ is missing?
Mine is on the right, not sure if that has anything to do with this issue

I have modified how the coordinates are returned from the API to not include anything else but the coordinates, to eliminate the room for error there.

Appreciate the help and thank you for your time, it looks so close to be working!

@tomajx, here is the solution for your case:

• beside indicating the latitude and longitude, for proper displaying it is required to add a marker id, named _id

We will make a small adjustment to the “Add List of Markers” action, that will require this field for setup. Once the change will come to live, we will let you know asap.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Awesome, thank you!
Modified my response to have the _id field and it works!
It would just be nice to have it customizable, instead of it having to be _id , because we can’t always control the API responses.

Thanks again! :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

Hi @tomajx

We’ve pushed a plugin update, that has added an ID field to the “Add List of Markers” actions, so now it is easier to setup.

Please note that for proper display of the list, each marker id should be unique.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.60.0: minor fixes) and give it a try.

If there will be anything else that we can help with about our plugin, drop a message :wink:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello!

This plugin is very good.

In Verup, the movement has changed, so please tell me how to solve it

After 1.55, if you change the MapStyle, the map position will be the position set in the MapBox style.

I want to keep the same position even if I change the map style.
Before the map style draws, SetCenter works and the position is not correct.
Bubble-Mapbox

Restyling the demo site is also not working properly.
https://zeroqode-demo-08.bubbleapps.io/mapbox_new_responsive

It would be helpful if you could confirm.

Also, there are two features that I would be happy to add.

・Get map zoom level
・Create GeoJson polygon layer

thank you for reading it until the very end.

Hello @nonono

Thanks for reaching out.

Would you mind clarifying what you mean by that?

We would appreciate a bit more details regarding the problem you are having, as we have checked and the set center function works well on the demo page. If you would like to position the map in a particular location you can use the “Fly To Mapbox” action. If the issue is still present please record a video showing the issue you are having, as we are unable to reproduce the issue on our end.

The demo uses a custom style and looks like there are no issues. If you encountered an issue, please provide a bit more details so we can fix it asap :slight_smile:

We have a “Set Zoom MapBox” action, as for the “Create GeoJson” polygon layer action, we will investigate if it would be possible to add such a feature.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport

Thank you for your prompt reply.

When I changed the custom map style, the coordinates were not inherited and the phenomenon did not occur today.

Sorry for the trouble.

We have a “Set Zoom MapBox” action, as for the “Create GeoJson” polygon layer action, we will investigate if it would be possible to add such a feature.

I don’t want to set it, I want to get the current Zoom level and save it.
It would be helpful if you could solve GeoJson because the donut polygon can not be drawn normally and the polygon drawing is slow.

Hello,
I have a question and maybe you can help me (I use Mapbox).
To put it simply, I have users who register and fill in the fields of a database. They also give their address and a marker appears on a map at this address. By clicking on the marker, a popup containing a repeating group appears.

I would like any user, by clicking on a marker, to be able to access the data of whoever created the marker.
I can’t find anything referring to the data of the creator of the marker.
I would like to display the creator data in the repeating group but there are no options.

How to do, knowing I myself have several user accounts thanks to which I have tried things

Thanks

Have you tried to remove the privacy rules?

Hello!

It has been a while since I’ve checked. Has functionality for a bounding box been added to this plugin?

Thanks!
Sam

Yes I removed them. Each account can see all of the markers on the map, but neither can see other users’ data

Thanks for the advice :+1:

Hello @sam15

For the bounding box feature, we suggest to check out the workaround and explanation on how it can be used using our plugin here: đŸ—ș Mapbox Maps - Total revamp of one of the most popular Bubble plugins from Zeroqode - #118 by ZeroqodeSupport. The functionality is very similar to action “Fly to”. Hopefully, that helps.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @Eric1387

Does that mean the issue has been solved? Or do you still require help here? :slight_smile: Let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi,
My problem still persists

When I click on an icon, how can I display the data linked to the user who registered his address?

I can’t find any info on the net, I really must be missing something that seems obvious to everyone :no_mouth:

Would you mind sharing a bit more info on what do you mean by “data linked to the user who registered the address”? Does it mean you put a marker on the map and would like this data to be seen by everyone? If it is so, you can save the marker’s data in the DB, and you’ll need to save the creator’s name to the database too so that this data can be later shown(when a user clicks on the marker)

However, if it is not something that you meant, please share the video recording or screenshots of your use case so that we can help you to figure out the solution to your problem :slight_smile:

Also, check out this example: zeroqode-demo-08 | Bubble Editor. We believe it is a use case you tried to explain :slight_smile:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team