đŸ—ș Mapbox Maps - Total revamp of one of the most popular Bubble plugins from Zeroqode

hi @ZeroqodeSupport - I can see where I can start tracking the user (start location tracking action), but how do I then retrieve the tracked coordinates? I can’t seem to access the result in a subsequent workflow and I can’t see an event like ‘when location is updated’ etc.

Hi @equibodyapp, thanks for your question.

To get the coordinates of the current user position, you can use the default Bubble state (current geographic position):
This action only points the map to the current user’s geographical position.

Hope this answer helps. If there are any other questions about the plugin, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Can I upload polygons via geojson or kml?

Hello. Help me please. I can’t figure out how to pass data to create a MultiPolygon.
Can I have an example data?
I pass how to create a simple polygon, but it gives an error

Hi @thinus, thanks for your message.

Regretfully, our plugin current;y doesn’t support such a feature, sorry about that. To draw a polygon, you can use the “Create a line” action.

Hi @polivaev, thanks for reaching out.

Please use the example of code from supporting documentation (17. Create a line - Multipolygon): https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/mapbox-maps-plugin#f454940f1a504126ad181117606ff226

As for the polygon, the error indicates that somewhere in the code a syntax error is made, that has to be fixed. Please check the punctuation correctness.

Hope the provided hints will help. If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you so much! Very much helped.
Have a nice day!

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport Hello!
function Check If marker is in polygon MapBoxMap does not work with multipolygons.
is it possible to somehow check if the marker is in the multipolygon?

Hi @polivaev, thanks for your patience.

The developer team checked if such an improvement could be done and regretfully, it is not possible to implement.

In case there will be any other questions or suggestions that we can help with, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport
Just got the plugin and it looks great, i have a few simple questions:

1. I have a list of venue markers loaded, how can I have the map zoom down to a lower level where all the loaded markers can be viewed? Right now it sits at the maximum zoom distance. I tried the fly too option but it requires lat/long which isn’t relevant when multiple venues are showing.

2. Is it possible to show venues within X amount of KM’s of the user?

3. Each venue has a logo, but the logos are showing up completely different sizes regardless of using the icon size option. How can i make them the same size and is it possible to apply some kind of styling to them so they aren’t just giant boxes? I’d like to make them circular icons.

Thank you, appreciate the help

Hi @reeceb, thanks for your questions.

You can try to calculate the average value for latitude and longitude, in order to place the map through the “Fly to” option above the list of markers. Regretfully without coordinates, the plugin would not be able to place the map properly.

Yes, for example by using the “Fly to” action with the current user coordinates indicated.

We’re afraid that the plugin doesn’t support styling marker images. The best option would be to adapt the images (size) prior to loading them to the app database.

Hope these answers will help in a way. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi,
Thank you for the response.

Can you elaborate on this please, how do I get the average of all the possible places?

I have an input box that the user can select how many km’s from their position, how do i apply this to the map and only show venues within that distance from the user?

Thanks, I will just make a custom marker

@reeceb

We’re afraid that as a support team, we don’t have the respective competence to provide such advisory as it relates more to the customization work. Sorry for the inconvenience :pray:

Please consider the plugin’s available actions, as well as their combination with third-party plugin to realize the desired setup.

If there will be any issues with the plugin functionality, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I am also receiving this error when adding a list of markers, can you please tell me what might be making this error:

You’ve got to assign the lat and the long - that’s how it knows where to put the marker :slight_smile:

1 Like

The lat/long don’t need to be supplied when adding a list of markers. It works, but when i filter the repeating group with different options it keeps throwing that error.

I have a bunch of services which I add to a custom state to filter the RG, and when it is updated it doesn’t affect the markers. I’ve tried removing the markers and adding them again when the user presses the button but the markers are inconsistent and again, showing the error above.

Perhaps i’m just not using the states as intended, what is the actual way to update the markers on the map to reflect the RG?

Thank you

I think you need to refer to the plugin docs. The answer is in there.

1 Like

Hi @reeceb

Considering the provided screenshot, the error might be related to any of the fields, providing the wrong type of data (or wrong filtering). Please check the supporting documentation to be sure that each field gets the right data.

If the issue will persist, please let us know, and share more related information (screencast with the setup and related workflows).

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I figured a few things out which i’d like to share so it may help others.

1) This problem was occurring because i was attempting to place markers on a map from a source which had nothing in the source list. The solution was to make sure this event only fired when thesourcelist:count > 0

2) When removing and adding markers within the same workflow you MUST have a pause in between otherwise all actions will fire at once and errors will occur (Eg, markers not appearing)

3) @ZeroqodeSupport as recommended, the best way for the mapview to constantly update and remain above the markers is to get the average of the latitude/longitude and do a flyto event.

Hope this helps

1 Like

I’m keen on this tool, but I need to have a straight line drawn between markers (both by the user and generated). I don’t think this does this? Any chance it can be added? It would be an instant buy if it had this.

Thanks.

Hi @andrew36, thanks for your message,

You can use the “Create a line” action, indicating the coordinates of created markers:

In case you have doubts about the plugin’s usability, before purchasing, you can try the subscription model for the plugin. For example, if you subscribe to a plugin for one day you’ll end up being charged for this plugin fee / 31 only.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help with about the plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team