đŸ—ș Mapbox Maps - Total revamp of one of the most popular Bubble plugins from Zeroqode

Hi @marova.alesya, thanks for your questions.

Such functionality can be achieved by using constraints on the “Add List of Markers” action.

In your case, after the user click the button to select a certain category, please use the "Remove All markers " action, then use again the “Add List of Markers” action with required constraints applied.

Hope the provided advice helps. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin.
Happy Holidays !!!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thank you very much! Your response helped me and it works fine.

My next question is:
can I display data for current marker (as it was in Google maps) in popup, for example. When the user clicks on the marker of interest, he can see information in popup about this company. However, I can’t transfer the data of the current marker in any way.
Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi @marova.alesya , glad to hear that the provided advice helped :slightly_smiling_face:

You can use the following setup:

Hope the provided hint will help. In case there will be anything else that we can help with, please let us know :wink:
Happy New Year :hugs:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thanks for response! And Happy New Year to you!

Yes, it works, but only for the first marker. I want to display information depending on the selected marker.

I’m sorry if I’m asking too simple questions.
Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi @marova.alesya, thanks for your reply.

Apologies, we didn’t mention one more set up moment.

Hope it helps. In case there will be many other plugin related questions, just drop a message here :wink:
Have a good holiday time!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thank you very much, it really helped me.
You are cool!

I have one more question (hopefully the last one:))

I am making a delivery application and I want to display the delivery area on the map. I see about the functionality of the polygon, but I can only draw something on the map. However, I want to display the delivery area on the map always when loading the map. How can I give information to the map, for example, using geojson or something similar?

Thanks again for your responses. You’re doing a great job!

1 Like

Hi @marova.alesya, thanks for your reply and appreciation, it really matters to us :hugs:

You can draw the polygon, save the polygon coordinates in the database, and after that, on map load, use the action “Create line”

Take the coordinates from the database, and on the “Type” field indicate - Polygon.

Hope it helps.

If you like our plugin, we would be grateful if you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it gives it as many stars as it deserves.
The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a good day!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thank you very much!
It works for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

I can’t seem to get this to work. I do this:

Screenshot 2022-01-12 at 09.46.00

But, the event “The search for
” never happens. What am I missing?

Best, Peter

Hi @philledille, thanks for your message.

It will not happen as it is related to another type of actions.

In your case, I would recommend to do the following:

• after the step “Check if marker is in polygon” add a step with trigger a custom event.
  • make a separate custom event workflow, where to indicate the step with “Set states inside 
 of xjs”

This way it should work properly.
Hope it helps. Please let us know if the provided advice helps or any other support is required.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Ahh, thanks! Is there any reason to put the “Set state” in a separate custom event? I tried putting it right after the “Check
” and it works.

Thanks again for a swift reply!
Peter

1 Like

Hi @philledille, thanks for your question.

Yes, indeed. The usage of a custom event usually is advised when you need to use the same action multiple times in different workflows, this way it allows you to reduce the overall length of the workflows.

Have a nice weekend ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport Thank you guys for the continuous support.

I have a question, is it possible to have an action to check if the drawed Polygon interesct with an other polygon, because we don’t want our users to draw polygons over each other or overlaps. Similar to how the action “Check if marker is in polygon”.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @vascolucci, thanks for your suggestion.

We will check how feasible would be to add such a feature in the next plugin updates.
In case there will be any news in this regard, we will let you know :wink:

Have a nice week ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello!
Tell me, please, why doesn’t the map load my marker icons in svg format? Does it only display png?
Is there a way to solve this problem? Since the size of the icons I need in png loses a lot in quality of display

Thanks in advance!

Hi @marova.alesya , thanks for your question.

Unfortunately, the Mapbox platform doesn’t support (for SDK and API) uploading markers images in other then svg file format.

Due to that, we can’t do much in this regard.

Please let us know if we can help with any other plugin-related questions.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport

Hi again,

Thanks for the swift help on the poly matter. Works smooth now!

I also use the Set Directions and wonder if it’s, or could be, possible to set the icons for origin and destination in the same way as when using Add Marker?

I did try to overlay my icons using the Add Marker but that looks ugly and also blinks since I update the route every x seconds.

Best, Peter

Hi, I have an app for finding skateparks, skate shops, and skateboard events. I am about to launch, and I used google maps to build, but I would much rather support Zeroqode. I am hoping you might be able to answer a few questions?

In my app users select a region, and then a map loads with markers for 3 data types: skateparks, skate shops, and events in that region. I have my different data types divided into different groups–each with its own map–on the page so that the user only loads one data type at any time.

If I were to make an estimate for the maximum number of markers in a list I’d say 150, and I’d say the average being called/displayed at any give time is probably about 50.

Here is what l I need from the map:

1. display a list of data, using address field from the data, with clickable markers.
2. give me some degree of control over visual design of the map.
3. create geofences that can trigger events, and also capture total elapsed time within the geofence zone

OK, and my questions are:

If I pay the one-time fee, are there other ongoing fees?
Google charges to use their API, but it seems like I’m paying for a bunch of stuff I don’t actually need. All I need is the ability for the user to interact with the map based on my data, I don’t want any other data in my map, and I don’t want any other data coming out of my user’s device.

Would I need the geofence plugin as well, or does Mapbox handle the geofencing actions I need?
Specifically, I need to be able to define a geofence based on an existing skatepark’s address in my database, output the user’s total elapsed time within the geofence to a data field, or trigger an event in a data field based on user’s total elapsed time.

Thanks so much!

Just bought this! Great plugin. Is it possible to set map bounds on this plugin? Trying to contain how far a user can pan in any direction.

Hi @philledille, you’re welcome :wink:

A solution, in this case, might be to:

• update the plugin to the last version;
  • use the plugin element settings related to route, and minimize the size of the origin and destination points (to 1 px, for example)
  • add markers to corresponding points (icon anchor in the center), this way it should look better.

We’re afraid that part is related to the Mapbox platform itself (to display marker movement to new coordinates, the map should be refreshed).
Hope the provided advice helps.

Hi @zach8, thanks for your appreciation, it is very valuable for us :hugs:

Yes, the plugin supports such a feature.

You can customize the map appearance in the Mapbox Studio, and use the customized map link on Mapbox map load:

Theoretically, such functionality can be realized on the basis of the plugin features and Bubble workflows.

We would recommend checking the related pricing page, in order to see if your project requirements imply any charges: Directions API | API Docs | Mapbox

Plugin available features (added in last plugin update) in combination with the Bubble platform functionality might be enough to implement the required functionality

To see if the Mapbox plugin corresponds to your project requirements, we would recommend starting with the plugin subscription first.
For example, if you subscribe to a plugin for one day you’ll end up being charged for this plugin fee / 31.

Hi @sam15, thanks for your appreciation and plugin purchase.
Unfortunately, the current plugin functionality doesn’t provide such a feature (set map bounds). Sorry about that.
We will check how feasible would be to add it in the following plugin updates, thank you for suggesting it.

Please let us know if there are any other plugin-related questions that we can help with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team