Material Design UI Components - New Plugin from Purracchio Andrea

Are the other bugs fixed??? If not what’s the timeline… would love to use it but not too keen on using a plugin with known bugs for production

I’m having an issue when editing where the Bubble Editor keeps showing the plugin fields like this:

Things still work, and refreshing the page fixes it, but then I click somewhere else or do something and they all eventually go back to showing those errors. Only seems to do it in the Editor but wanted to point out.

I’m sorry, but this is a Bubble issue. I think depends from new preview feature …has some bug.
This is out of my control. I’ve got same problem. @emmanuel

Stay tuned. Bye

Release 2.0.0 under Bubble review.

Hi there,

I’m having another issue still with the dropdowns. When I do as you said, and run workflow on page load, and do the “set select” action, it works. But most of my screens are popups, so when I have for example on a page a button that says “Add Line Item” and you click it, a popup opens, but if I use your plugin on that popup, I can’t get any dropdowns to work. I tried doing the when page loads, set each field’s select value, and I also tried doing it as the action when pressing the button with step 1 “show popup” and step 2 setting the dropdown value but it doesn’t work.

I confirmed it’s the popup it doesn’t work with as if I copy the field with workflow and paste it onto the main page then it works fine. Can you check as using this in popups is mandatory.

Second question I have, but can you add a currency field or at least have it show $ before fields set as currency?

Hi @lmoreau,
selection setting to textfield works only if component is visible (rendered by browser) meantime.
If you want to set a select menu in a popup you must follow next steps:

1. In workflow add the event [Elements] / [A popup is opened], refer to right popup
  2. First action [Navigation] / [Add a pause before…] and set to 100 or 300ms
  3. Second action set the select menu to textfield

Try and let me know. Bye

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try that. It seems like it fixed it but it’s slightly off. Whenever I click in a field the dropdown doesn’t immediately appear unless I click it twice in most cases. Once I’ve done that once though, clicking out of it and back into it then does open it with a single click.

I also noticed that only on a couple of the fields if you click the field name label, it won’t drop down, you have to click below it, but sometimes it does work. Video here shows what I mean:

Video

Not sure if this is by design but I also noticed that if I click one field and the dropdown appears, then I click another dropdown field, the first one doesn’t close. So it allows me to basically have 3 dropdown’s all visible at the same time where typical behaviour would close the dropdown whenever you click anything outside of it I believe.

I don’t have same issue. Later (when I can rec screen video) I will show you how I set component.

However, I advice you to wait 2.0.0 version that is in review by Bubble. There is bug fixes and then I can provide new ones.

Sounds good thanks! I assume that 2.0 just upgrades from the current one and we don’t need to recreate everything?

…mmmmhhh …I’m no so sure about that. “Textfield” becomes “Text field” and don’t change so much. However there will be other 2 fields “Number field” and “Date field” (that contains picker).
Therefore I think you must change …I hope only with the “Replace” button in menu.

I was forced to make the changes to implement the auto-binding feature.

A video that explain how set select menu on textfield in popups.

1 Like

can you give an example of the proper syntax for icon codes? we cant get any of them to work except star. Is there a list somewhere or a way to properly reference?

Hey there,
When I gave this a whirl, these icons seemed to work just fine: https://material.io/resources/icons/?style=baseline

1 Like

is there an update as to when 2.0.0 will be released? dont want to switch inputs just to have to redo it again after the release.

I’m also waiting for revisioning by Bubble Team…

@3brotherssupply, @mattb, @help, @lmoreau
Version 2 rev. 2.0.2 is released !!!

Hi. All your wishes have been fulfilled! …just about the plugin… :wink:

hello, it seems that autobinding is only allowed in the number field, date field . is there anyway to allow autobinding for the text field as well? Also for the number field is there way to set minimum / maximum input ranges?