Meet SportsPal ( A sports matching platform)

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

I am very excited to announce the launch of my first ever app called SportsPal.

SportsPal

This platform enables you to meet your sport pal with your level and in your area with a few swipes. If both users have swiped right with each other, they will get a popup and a notification that they are both matched, and can then message each other to hang out to play the sport that they matched up for.

Mobile

Optimized for mobile experience
Demo%20mobile

com-video-to-gif

com-resize

Desktop

Optimized for Desktop Too

Demo%20Laptop

I would like to thank Littlebay for their incredible template, Pure piece of art!, and after sales support. I wouldn’t have even come close to achieving my dream without their template, considering started on bubble three months ago.
I have met some amazing people on bubble and would also like to thank the bubble community for helping me out, especially, @fayewatson

Please let me know, if you have encountered any bugs or any improvements. Would love to have your feedback :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Omer

5 Likes

I couldn’t really test it as there’s no matches around me :(, I’m loving the idea tho.

I did encounter the last setup step is a little off center.

Hi @dylan.b.anderson,

Thank you so much for taking the time to test out. thanks for the feedback
I have added some users near you to test out :slight_smile:

Absolutely amazing work (as usual!), @umerbhatti103!! I know I tested in dev mode but I Just got a chance to test in live mode a second time, and I just really love this concept, and all of the attention to detail you’ve put into this app! Huge congratulations to you on the launch, Omer!!! :slight_smile: :rocket: :tada::basketball: :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thank you So much for your feedback. @fayewatson, you the best! :slight_smile:

1 Like