Merry Christmas to all you Bubblers

I’m grateful for all the info and help I found every day on the Forum and I just wanna to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

A big hug for all of you :grinning:

18 Likes

Happy Christmas all, cheers

4 Likes

Happy Holidays to this wonderful community! :gift: :confetti_ball: :christmas_tree: :smile:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas and an awesome new year to all :clinking_glasses::partying_face:

Looking forward to what kind of cool new apps 2019 will bring us, and to seeing that little yellow gift icon that we all love so much!

4 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone! I thank you all for helping me start my business in the world of Bubble. You are an amazing community and I’m super grateful. :champagne: :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

And now for Boxing Day, which is the best day of the Christmas season if you have Yorkshire roots.

These are “collops” (short for scalloped potatoes) which are sliced and battered potatoes, deep fried. Perfect with cold meats and pickles.

11 Likes

Merry Christmas to all, hope 2019 will be another best year for Bubble(rs) ! :christmas_tree:

To compete with @NigelG, here in France, it’s time for the meal that the whole world is jealous about : our famous Burgundy nails :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

And that is why France is world renowned for cuisine … and Yorkshire has the Yorkshire Pudding :slight_smile:

4 Likes

From the beginning on I have been astaunded to see how much time and effort fellow bubblers put in properly helping out others here.
It is inspiring, I hope to pitch in with helping others in 2019 on this forum even though I am just learning bit by bit myself.
After all, it cannot always be the @romanmg @NigelG @keith et all who do the heavy lifting!
Happy holidays everybody!

2 Likes

Looks amazing guys, look forward to passing another year with Bubble!

2 Likes

Like the OP, a Merry belated Christmas and a happy new year to all. The support has been great and as I get more familiar with Bubble, I hope to help others as I have been helped. My mvp is a 2-4 weeks away but wouldn’t be possible with my timeframe or budget without Bubble so a big thank you to the creators as well as the community that supports it.

1 Like