Mobile App Developer Wanted

Hi,

I am looking for help to prototype a mobile app. I’m ok if it is iOS only to start with. The app has these basic features:

1. Account creation (mobile phone number) and notifications
  2. Invite friends from your contacts
  3. Chat feature (feed of chats)
  4. Camera/video capture
  5. Ability to “Like” an image

Please contact me if you are able to help me build this prototype. I have more specs and details, but these are the main features.

Hi Carnet, Hope you are doing good.

I can assist you with prototype a mobile app and the app has these basic features

1. Account creation (mobile phone number) and notifications
  2. Invite friends from your contacts
  3. Chat feature (feed of chats)
  4. Camera/video capture
  5. Ability to “Like” an image
    I will work according to the requirement, let’s connect here so we can discuss more
    Regards
    Abhishek

Hi carnet,

I can build this App for you with a combination of code and no-code. That should bring the time and cost down drastically.
I’ll need to go over some details like the choice of database, exact workflows and screens.

i’d love to connect to know the details.
I’m available on email at blurapps@deviceint.com

Cheers,
Ranjit

Hello

Greetings

I can assist you with your requirements regarding Mobile application development.
Holding experience of 5+ years with development technologies, I believe that my expertise could fulfill your mentioned requirements.

Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Regards

Alan

Email- [alanjones.tis@gmail.com]

Hi Carnet,

My name is Vlad from Skillum Studio and we can help you to develop your product, sooner than you think
It will be a pleasure for us to consider your project in more detail and start its development.
Our team has 5 years of experience creating the different projects on Bubble. There are some examples of our work Portfolio
We’d be happy to help you and make your project awesome together!

Contact us on email info@skillum.com