⨁ Modular Text & Docs Editor - New Plugin From Zeroqode

Regarding picture upload : Currently the plugin doesn’t seem to support -any- picture upload (to Bubble or S3). Would it be possible to just include this plugin as a first step to the basic code? (it’s a direct plugin to Editor.js

As for the “mentions” possibility : Currently your RTE 2.0 editor plugin has a mention system built-in… Not the Editor.js/Modular text & Docs editor plugin… My question is : If i use an external “mentions” plugin, will it work considering this a JSON output plugin?

Thanks again!

Hello, @Future!

Thanks for your patience :pray:

Your question already is under review by our developers. Hopefully this option will be embed asap.

We will check the possibility to use the “mentions” with the “Modular Text&Docs Editor” and I will revert to you when I have a ready-made answer.

Take care!
Regards,

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello,
I’ve got an issue without error. It’s a very strange behavior at the initial loading, with the default element’s configuration.
I can set the data to the element’s initial content like this :
Do search PAGE's Title contain "DOS" 's first item 's body
But I can’t like this :
Do search PAGE's unique id = storage_page_id 's first item 's body

As you can see on my following mytest page, the result data is perfectly the same :
https://huub-lms-beta.bubbleapps.io/version-test/_mytest/Lorem%20ipsum…?debug_mode=true

I don’t know how to console.log the typeof result, so if you have any suggestion ?

Regards

Hello, @Future!

Sorry for a long reply :pray:

Our team has already investigated the plugin and added some improvements. Now it is possible to upload images, please check out it and give us feedback if everything is ok.

Regarding the second question - Unfortunately, there is no possibility to use the “mentions” with the “Modular Text&Docs Editor”.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @rud.gray!

Apologies, some delays might appear due to the support team workload. :pray:
If the question is still relevant please let me check your case internally and I will revert with a solution for you asap!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello,
I just fixed it. It was an asynchronous issue with my local storage. No relation to the plugin. My bad.
Regards

@rud.gray,

Thanks a lot for the feedback. Glad to hear you resolved your issue and our plugin works properly in your app! :slightly_smiling_face:
In case any new questions please feel free to ask, our team will be happy to help! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Curious… Since there is no @mention plugin working with this editor… Would it be possible for the devs to include the link-autocomplete official plugin? It can search in the db for anything and you guys could create an event “when X item is selected (user, thing, etc)”

Thanks!

Hello @Future

Thank you for reaching out.

At the moment we do not have any plans to implement this feature, but we will add this feature to the plugin improvements list Please note since this feature request is a low priority it will not be implemented in the nearest time.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport @levon ,

Is there a plan to make this plugin compatible with the new responsive engine of bubble?

1 Like

Hello @Licorice,
Sorry for the late reply. :pray:t2:

Unfortunately, we’ve not discussed this. However, we’ve passed it to the developer team for consideration. Once any news will become available, we will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thank you for your answer.

Hello @Licorice,
Thank you for your patience. :pray:t2:

We’ve updated the plugin and adapted it to the new responsive engine. Kindly ask you to upgrade your plugin to the latest version (1.11.0.) and give it a try.

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello, friends.

We have adapted our plugin to smaller screen sizes. Now it looks and functions way much prettier on phones (Version 1.12.0). :iphone:

Feel free to check out the plugin demo page to see the difference:
https://zeroqode-demo-17.bubbleapps.io/editor_js_responsive

Cheers! :slightly_smiling_face:
Zeroqode Support Team