Monitor in app when an API call has finished

Hi all! Does anyone know if it’s possible to monitor in app when an API call has finished?

Ie. here using Chrome’s developer tools I can see the doapicallfromserver takes a few seconds, as recorded by my browser.

I’m wondering if I could record this in the app too, and use it to trigger workflows (visibility of loading symbols, for instance).

Many thanks!

1 Like

You most likely are going to display this in a repeating group and may use another element or plugin element to store the values returned…in either case the plugin element may have a feature to trigger workflows when it is finished loading…the repeating group element has a ‘is loading’ value (which is really lackluster and I’ve never really successfully utilized it because of it’s poor setup but still worth a try).

I am not a coder so I don’t know if there is some coded way you could achieve it.

Learn More

Boston85719 is an expert Bubbler with a decade experience as an educator. Real name Matthew, he has been actively building SaaS apps, marketplace apps, scheduling apps and more for clients, himself and for sale as templates.

As an official Bubble Bootcamp Instructor, he leads Bubble Bootcamps on a regular basis.

Always willing to offer advice via the Bubble Forum, Matthew also offers Private Personal and Group Training Sessions.

Through his site, NoCodeTrainer, Matthew provides a range of tutorials with editor access to help you jumpstart your Bubble development.

Always accessible you can send Matthew a private message via the forum or send an email directly with your requests.

Be sure to checkout the Stripe Integration Course when you are ready to integrate Stripe payments to start monetizing your application via product sales or subscriptions.

Stripe Integration Course

NoCodeTrainer.com