Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Monthly Community Update -- May 2021

Anybody eles notice images disappearing from Things?

One image field from one of my objects lost most of its images. On app data I can see a ‘broken link’ icon on the field and on file manager I can see a bunch of the images with the attached to field now blank.

+1 for increased privacy rule complexity

1 Like

Great to read !

Pleeeeeeeeeeese :blush:

3 Likes

any sneak peak preview screenshots? :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations! I’m excited to be part of the Bubble community

Hi,
for those of you who can’t wait for the new version of Select PDF, you may want to try a different approach and create your pdf files using docx templates (which you can create in MS Word ) and insert text, images, and repeating group data into tables.
The advantage is that it is much easier to format your document, and you can use all the MS Word features, like headers and footers, page numbers, backgound, watermarks etc…
Have a look at our plugin release annoucement

2 Likes

If you haven’t already, upvote this feature request (17th one down) on our Ideaboard! We review these entries weekly :slight_smile:

Done, thanks for the link to the ideaboard. I’m surprised how few votes there are.

Unsolicited suggestion: Email all Bubble Devs, ask for votes.

Unsolicited idea for the ideaboard: Show ideas (instead of submit) ideas first on page load.

4 Likes

@josh Any improvement on “api calls from the browser”? Seems to be full of bugs & not much response via the official thread here on the forum