Monthly Community Update -- May 2022

Hello @sudsy

This may support some of what I describe:

https://docs.airdev.co/canvas/v/2.0.0-1/using-the-template/setup/features/hidden-variables-popup

3 Likes

@josh as always, impressed by your transparency. :+1: It must be a huge challenge to grow a team at this speed, let alone under COVID circumstances.

Perhaps the team at August might be of help? They‘re also NY based and could be a good fit for you: https://www.aug.co/

Hello Bubble Team,

I am Alexander of Secondra.com - all the best for the future,
I am very happy you and the team stacked up to almost 100 people,
I never doubted bubble will be a super strong company, paving the way for the future of software development.

Yes, the point SEO, load speed, would be great to resolve, as the evil google ingineers punish any slow load speed (even their own pages in some app are very slow, by the way…).

Great to have Secondra.com on bubble - platforms, never doubted about your absolutely stellar vision, enabling me as a semi-pro to go ahead like a a pro in my app, wihtout ever paying tons of money to some devs.

All the best
Alexander, Secondra.com GmbH, Vienna - Berlin

This would be a real killer if it is what I think it is…

Thanks
ZubairLK

Thansk for the update as always! If you could allow for dynamic colors for the components that would be huge. I currently white-label my platform and have to manually reference a user’s platforms color preferences for each button which makes it impossible to update styling across the app. Plus, I’m guessing it slows load times a little.

When you mention network architecture, would that lead to a speed boost in retrieving data? Currently the biggest complaint I have is data load times.

Lots of exciting stuff on the horizon!

1 Like

I agree! This is huge especially as we get older and more tired lol. It’s draining trying to remember all of the different and new terms, explanations, and feature descriptions if they are not in layman’s terms. It only makes it more complicated opposed to intellectually appealing. SIMPLE is SOOO MUCH BETTER for soo many reasons. Great work!