Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Monthly Community Update -- November 2021

I keep checking this forum every hour…

4 Likes

Only every hour? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Awesome news! Can’t wait for it…
One question, where can we activate the new responsive engine when it’s released? Is it a mandatory thing that will be activated automatically as an update or is a setting under “Settings/Versions” or somewhere else we have to activate it?

1 Like

Hey @rafael.cunha :wave:

You will be able to update each page one at a time. It will be a button you can click in the responsive tab to convert the page when you are ready. I recommend duplicating your page before you convert it and test it in the duplicated page first.

Hope that helps. :blush:

4 Likes

Still waiting :"( today is Thursday

@josh Perhaps while putting effort into RG’s update the backend to return only fields requested? Should translate into a big win for users in terms of not having to muck around with split tables for performance tuning.

3 Likes

@celob185 There are still a few bugs they need to work out. I still can’t even push an update for an app I’m converting. I’m sure they don’t want to push the update with that many bugs. They are just crossing their t’s and dotting their i’s I’m sure. :blush:

2 Likes

All of us while checking out the forum:

11 Likes

I accidentally made an account on the forum while checking this thread for the 100th time last few days.

5 Likes

:smiley: amazing! everyone is waiting for it

It seems it’s here :sparkles:

2 Likes

Where did you see that?

Rick rolled so hard :sob:

1 Like

It doesn’t look like everyone has it, maybe it is being pushed out in stages. :blush:

Edit…

Ohh, I think this was a joke? :man_facepalming:

Haha, this is what it will look like when you see it actually available.

4 Likes

muahaha, it might be my best ever

4 Likes

You mean like this?

Just logged in and found it there…

2 Likes

It’s here now: New Responsive Engine [beta] is Live!

3 Likes

This was one of the first thoughts I had.

this isnt looking horrible at all. I know we’ve all read about the poor performance, even on simple pages.

granted, this is a simple page, but not terrible scores.

1 Like

@jared.gibb – agreed, this isn’t bad. I ran one of mine recently and it was much better. I wasn’t sure if it was an aberration since I’ve had scores jump around in the past and also I wanted to be 100% sure that page reloads are scoring the same as first time loads.

If this does indeed stick, I then wonder if Bubble changed or Google changed?

Love to see performance improvements coming. Is there an estimated release time for any of the improvements? Like is it 1 month, 6 months, or a year away? @josh