Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Move multiple elements to their x and y coordinates on page load

I have an image with a list of about 30 markers that need to load with it. I have their X and Y coordinates stored in the database and am using a draggable group to position them on load. This is not markers on a map, so I don’t believe the map element will work.

Is there a way to simplify loading this entire list of markers in their correct position or will each need their own draggable group and workflow? Wondering if there is a way to use a repeating group for this that I’m not aware of.

Hi there! Is it possible to email us at [email protected] with a link to your app’s editor and the names of the relevant pages/elements so we can take a closer look? Any screenshots/screenrecordings would be extremely useful as well so our team can determine what’s possible!

You can look at ZQ’s image annotation plugin (you would have to recreate the markers on the image)

Or - you can use a HTML element and do something like this:

Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 10.15.50 am

And the code is created using JS for the X & Y coordinates and put in my database. If you have the X & Y already you could just create a backend workflow on a list of create the code and put it in another field on the data type.
Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 10.19.38 am

Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 10.17.02 am

This creates a circle with a number in it - but you could change the code to create whatever marker type you want.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.