Multi-File Uploader is too slow hard to use

hi

i think Multi-File Uploader has 2 problems.

first problem is too slow until show up images.

Second problem is cant select " 's loading" in conditional.
so User cant know that images is loading or not loading.

Does somebody has solution?

i creating App has a function like Twitter.
so this is serious problem for me

Hey @yuta

Great feedback here. Happy to share some thoughts moving forward.

First, there are a few things that can go into upload speed. One of the biggest being the size of the files being uploaded. Have you tested with the normal uploader, or uploaded these same images to another site to see if this is specific to the multi-file uploader or a little broader in scope? Ultimately though, if you are seeing slow uploads specifically just with this element, it might be worth building a simple demo page and submitting a bug report for the team to take a closer look at what’s going on.

Second, great suggestion about a loading state. This would be an excellent suggestion to share on our Ideaboard where you can share feature ideas and other users can upvote those ideas. I can absolutely see how a loading state would be useful for a number of reasons and other users might agree as well. Our product team often reviews the submissions there when planning our roadmap.

Finally, it might be worth taking a look at our plugin marketplace to see if there are any other plugins which might better fit the featureset you’re looking. While I haven’t tried them to allow a personal recommendation, I do know that uploading files is an important and popular function and you might find some additional options in the marketplace.

And ultimately, you’re always welcome to reach out to us directly at Support@Bubble.io.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.