Multipage to Single Page

Please pick a subcategory to help organize the information. Thanks!

Also, the more context you provide with your questions (screenshots, link to an open app, etc.), the more likely you’ll get good help quickly :slight_smile:
Hi ,
I have main page with Navigation bar . Nav bar contains few page buttons . Initially I have redirected to new page when Button is clicked . But now i want to do in Single page . Like when someone clicked on Button the main page should be hidden and Button clicked page should be visible . I am new to bubble please Guide me

Hey there @nagendrareddy1995,

Welcome to the Bubble community!

Make sure to group everything on your main page into a group, and specific things you want to show up in a separate group outside the main page group. When a button in your header is clicked the workflow would be to hide your main page group, then show the group associated with the button you pressed.

Hey @johnny ,

Thanks for reply . I am new to Bubble . Could you share any Resources with this Usage . I searched in Youtube tutorials but that didn't help.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.