Multiple access

Goodmorning everyone . I am developing an app where a user / restaurant owner has the possibility to register and insert data regarding his restaurant. Now I would like to give the restaurateur the opportunity to add collaborators, with different roles. Therefore, I would like that when the restaurateur’s collaborator logs into the app, his owner’s dashboard appears and he has the possibility to perform the actions that the owner allows him. In practice I would like to manage multiple users for the same restaurant, only the owner would have admin rights while all the others could do only what the owner allows them. how could I accomplish this in bubble?

Basically you have to create another level of user and create a panel with functionality that allow the the Admin user setup the permissions. Also you have to add another conditional for each that functionality you had developed before.

I do this sort of thing all the time. One way to do that is by creating this type of data structure:

Restaurant
– collaboratorsList (Users)

User
– userAccess (Number) (IE. Admin = 10, Role 1 = 9, Role 2 = 8, etc…)
– parentRestaurant

Then on certain items you can say if the role is 9 or above then they have access to this or that. Also, to restrict access you can allow the original restaurant owner to invite users to the app. Meaning, only if they are invited do they get to be a collaborator. You can even have the admin create a user for someone and then send them an email with the new users login and password information so they can get access to the app.

Does that make sense?

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

Hope that helps! :blush:

We have an exact tutorial for this at nocodify.com, if you’re looking to see how it’s done step-by-step.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.