Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Multiple forms linking to unique user data, form navigation

Hi Bubble Community,
I am very new to Bubble and creating an app that has multiple forms that are linked to a certain category of users. Let’s take an example of AirBnB for instance:

• Set 1 of forms is for the Host/ Property (sign up, enter property details and so on)
  • Set 2 of forms is for people booking (sign up, list preferences and so on)

I have couple of questions regarding this:

1. Simplifying the sign up process.
    I dont want people to start “signing up with password” already. Can they still fill out the forms and still be registered as unique users in the bubble database? In short, can they just provide their email and go on filling the forms?

2. Form inputs are populating as individual cells in the database. See screenshot below, the information entered should be linked to one user but currently being populated as their own unique entries to the database. How can this be resolved? (When navigating through to forms I entered “data to send” as “current user”)

3. If the user wants to save the information he entered in the forms, come back at a later time and finish the information, how can I make sure that the user is not entering the same information again? That the user is automatically directed to the form that he left off at?

Thanks alot :slight_smile: