Multiple Page Invoices

Is there anyway to tell the plugin (or selectpdf in general) to stop converting at a cetain spot on the page?

I’ve gotten around multiple page pdfs by creating multiple repeating groups with headers…if the repeating groups are empty, they disappear. The only issue so far is that selectpdf generates blank pages because the page height is so large. Any workaround here?

Yes, I have the repeating groups collapse when they are hidden. I hide them by using an input that tracks whether any info is it them or not. They web page iteself looks great…but because the page height is set to 6000px, selectpdf interprets that as they length of the webpage and generates pages until that height is met.

Where did you find your cut off line from page 1 to 2 etc?

My current Y value increment is 1698 pixels.

hm, mine is now set at 1449px with 0 margin on the page. All feels pretty random to me.

Yeah, it’s odd. I just measured everything between six pages and the height of each ‘page’ is actually 1713px. Are you able to replicate the same result with multiple pages?

yes it took me a while to figure out. I actually ended up created a red and green shape and put them around the break mark and just add/retract a couple of pixels each time to figure out the exact break.

I guess it also depends on the width of the page. I now have 1022px for the width. All separate pages need to be very precise because im generating 400 stickers (12 per page) that need to be printed. I had some issues when printing, but it seemed it was printing oversized. printing at 97% solved the problem.