Multiple versions for multiple editors/user (1 version for 1 editor/user like git)

I need this feature “multiple versions for multiple editors/user (1 version for 1 editor/user like git)”
the scenario is my startup decided to use bubble as our core platform and we have 6 bubble developers. all of us using single account and all of us using development environment to continue to build the application. getting refresh notice on the top of the page very frequently.

if we can have one user per one environment, that would fix our problem (we can maintain our dev works like git repo). this can be implemented into bubble like per user per version kind of subscriptions

the current pricing plan has Professional - 2 versions and 2 editors/users & then next plan Production has 20 versions with 15 editors/users. here i need something in the middle for 6 editors/users. or enable me to add n number of editors/users i want that comes with n number environment per user.

in Production plan paying 529 for 15 users and i wont be using 9 of them, but paying more. so if bubble can have another few more pricing plans in between Professional & Production, that would solve my problem too.