Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Music Education Platform Development

High-fidelity prototype on Figma is available however the current project would only cover a subset of the features. High-level user journeys and other deliverables to inform the design are available to support the development & integration process.

Key features include:

• Landing Page

• Blogpost Page

Student

• Student Onboarding & Registration

• Teacher Marketplace

• Buy Credits & Schedule Session

• Student Dashboard & Settings

• In-Class Experience (1-to-1 Videoconferencing, Live file sharing, other extended features)

• Practice Experience

Teacher

• Teacher Onboarding

• Teacher Dashboard

• Teacher Interface for In-Class Experience

Enablers:

• User Behavior Tracking & Monitoring (Mixpanel, Google Analytics)

• Data Integration with Google Sheets

• Payment Integration with Stripe

• Videoconferencing integration (Potential Features include multiple cameras per user, in-session record & replay, others)

All features are subject to review based on the timeline proposed by your team and the pricing of the engagement.

As you reach out, provide availabilities for a 1h call on Friday or Saturday to go through the prototype and discuss the potential scope of work with your technical teams.

Best,

Karl

Hi @karl.moufarrej

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,

Alexander

[email protected]

Hi Karl,
All what you are wanting done is right up my alley of expertise and I would be happy in helping you out on this.
You can reach me on [email protected]
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hello,

I send you a private message.

Thanks for the information.

I am a school student and I am searching for the music education platform development online and gladly, I have found your post. I was searching for the essay writing service online and found britishessays.net link on google search which has really good reviews as compared to other writing services. And when I was searching for it on google, I saw your post in google search bar and can’t stop myself by visiting here.