Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Nativator.io launch its "Preview App" - Test and fine tune your app before conversion

Hi @Sam,

I am wondering, is it possible to dedicate one page (through the “This page is a native app” function for instance) in order to convert it to a native app while keeping several other pages for a web browser version?

Best

Hi Sam,

I was trying the Preview App, do you guys also help with the integration of features like Google Login and Facebook Login, after the App has been converted?

Hi Adrian,

If the login flow is working fine on your Bubble app it will work the same way with your converted app (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc).

Except for Google sign up, it seems to be deprecated for webview, it requires SDK integration that we do not offer yet.

Cheers,
Sam

Hello!

Pleased to announce Nativator’s iOS Previewer is now available on App Store :partying_face:.
You can test your apps responsiveness, geolocation, audio/video/mic on iphone and ipad before going ahead with your conversions! :star_struck:

Ideate, Nativate! :raised_hands:
Sam

Hi Sam, another question. I’m using Twilio in my app and it doesn’t seem to work when i test it in the Nativator previewer for IOS. is this an expected behavior?

Hi Adriane

Which Twilio service are you testing pls? Video?

Hi Sam,

I have sent countless messages to you on Nativator.io and your gmail and I am not getting any response and it is really frustrating that i send 5 to 10 emails before I get support from you. Could you at least have the decency to answer or follow up with your paying customers when they require support?

What really irritates is I have your direct gmail email and yet you don’t respond but on Bubble forum you’re very active, all I’m asking as I see you cannot really assist me when I require help is send me my android app signing key for all my apps made on Nativator.io.

Your products are awesome just that you need to work on support please my friend, please email me my key signing for both my apps for Virgo Music and Virgo South Africa apps I made on Nativator

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we clearly need to expand our support team, we receive countless of support and updates requests a day.

Still, the store keys are sent by email once you convert, you could refer to the confirmation emails sent by Nativator. Or do you mean the password?

We are currently hiring more staff for support, the delays will be resolved soon (within Aug).

Thank you for using our services.

Sam

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your prompt response, yes the store keys…but if you look at the image above the apps were made in 2020, my emails keep archives for 12 months and we passed 12 months unfortunately I lost them. I would really appreciate if I get the both app signing keys / store keys and passwords if possible, please?

Please get more people as you are missing out on opportunities for Nativator to grow, been with you for a year going to 2 years now and i can say you need extra hands, you have a wonderful and powerful product that needs to be supported fully my friend.

Hi Sam- I’m testing the Twilio 1: 1 Video Call

Hoi

Ik heb een abbonement bij nativator.io. android is helemaal goed, heb ios lissentie gekocht, maar krijg totaal geen suport van nativator.io support heb hun meerdere e-mails gestuurd, maar krijg gewoon geen antwoord. vind dit niet zo leuk.

Hi Sam,

Purchased the iOS and Androids a few days ago, what is usually the ETA?

Awesome product by the way

Hello!

As you know, Google is switching to AAB bundle as it allows to remove unnecessary resource packs from a universal APK which will reduce the download size by up to 15%, saving Google a lot of bandwidth. Subsequently, Nativator.io is sending both APK and AAB files when converting allowing users to publish as usual with the same ease and lighter file.

Ideate, Nativate!
Sam

Hi Sam, I’m still waiting on the Android

Hi Sam,

I’m still waiting on the AAB files, ive been waiting for a while and communication has been minimal to almost zero. Can you help?

Hi Antonio,

What is the name of your app pls?

Thanks,
Sam

Hi Sam,

Markethire
or email: [email protected]

Cheers,

1 Like

Hi Antonio,

The AAB file was sent on Aug 20th.
We have forwarded the email again.

Thanks! Let me know if any issue.

Sam

Hi Sam,

Thanks for that but I think that email is the wrong bundle.

when I try to upload it says the app is already in google play, my bundle should be markethire not Origo.

I’ve also sent you an email with a picture.

Cheers,
A.

Hi Antonio,

You have mentioned the following bundle id during your conversion: com.origorri.com

Shall we keep it as it is or a different one would be ok.

Please note that if you have an old package with different signing (not from Nativator), you will not be able to upload the newly converted one.

Based on your reply, we’ll update your AAB and APK files.

Thanks,
Sam