Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Nativator.io launch its "Preview App" - Test and fine tune your app before conversion

Hi Sam,

Im confused, you’re right there is one saying origorri and the second one is blank.

I assume origorri is for the IOS (already working in appstore), and the blank is android.

I just paid extra to update the second one and it didn’t change anything from my end.

Nativator is the first and only conversions that ive done. you can change the bundle id, also can you check the one signal id is showing?

Cheers,
Antonio

Hi Sam,

Im confused, you’re right there is one saying origorri and the second one is blank.

I assume origorri is for the IOS (already working in appstore), and the blank is android.

I just paid extra to update the second one and it didn’t change anything from my end.

Nativator is the first and only conversions that ive done. you can change the bundle id, also can you check the one signal id is showing?

Cheers,
Antonio

is it possible to have a slash screen?

Hello Sam!!

I’m currently working on a client’s project and I’m planning to use nativator to convert it into a native app for both IOS and Android! :slight_smile:

I’m using Twilio verify SMS plug-in form bubble, would I need an extra step when ill convert the app in nativator?

My other question is regarding push notifications. I am planning to use One Signal for it and I saw there is a plug-in also in Bubble which I’ll try. But I also saw nativator allows you to do it, also with One Signal.

What would be the best practice fr this scenario? Use the plugin in Bubble or set them in Nativator? could there be a problem if I use the plugin and then I use nativator?

Thanks a lot for your time and work on Nativator :slight_smile:

Good Day, during a preview run on nativator preview stripe does not work and say use another browser. Any idea why this is happening, id like to launch on app stores with nativator but if this is a problem should we use a different option?

Hi, @Sam_mo

Web app do not work when the screen is off or the browser is on background. Geolocation for example or detect a database update.

After conversion with nativator, will my app work in the background?

Thanks for the attention!

Hi @Sam , I have converted my app called “Guestell Staff” using nativator.io. PNs are not working in the APK shared by your team. I have tried getting in touch with your support multiple times over the past 5 days. I have also mailed you several times on [email protected]. I simply want to know what my one signal app id is according to your records. I believe you must have added the OneSignal SDK as a part of the conversion but the json file with the firebase and onesignal configuration is where this must have gone wrong. I had not expected such horrible support and service. I seriously want to warn people to stay away from Nativator. It’s cheap but it’s ineffective with support not any paying attention at all. No acknowledgement mail either for the multiple times I have reached out to your support. This is just pathetic.

Hi @Sam ,

Please get back to my messages on Linkedin. I’ve been trying to contact you for weeks with no response. My app isn’t working and I can’t even contact support on nativator.io. You’ve taken payment of my subscription and my account is still showing as inactive.

Regards,

Greg Donnelly

TIHS IS OFFICIALLY A SCAM PROJECT.

The creators have abandoned their duties.

Do NOT BUY ANY SUBSCRIPTION FROM THIS SERVICE. CHARGE BACK ANY PURCHASES MADE.

@GhostCodes, how do you know that? If you are correct, this thread needs to be removed.

Look at previous posts. They will not get back to anyone after they have already taken their money.

Yes, I have seen those posts (before today), but that doesn’t necessarily make it a scam. Have you had personal experience with the developer?

I agree that the lack of responses from the developer is not great, and I am going to flag it for the moderators to take a look. @Sam, if you are out there (and I see you were active about a month ago), now would be a good time to respond in this thread.

The app itself was not designed to be a scam. I get that, but that fact that the author has not responded to anyone, nor replied to anyone’s support inquiries, makes it seem like the author no longer is giving support, or services. I’m calling it a scam because there is nothing on the site (or here) that says there isn’t anyone home, and cannot provide the service you paid for.