Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Nativator.io launch its "Preview App" - Test and fine tune your app before conversion

Hi Sam,

Im confused, you’re right there is one saying origorri and the second one is blank.

I assume origorri is for the IOS (already working in appstore), and the blank is android.

I just paid extra to update the second one and it didn’t change anything from my end.

Nativator is the first and only conversions that ive done. you can change the bundle id, also can you check the one signal id is showing?

Cheers,
Antonio

Hi Sam,

Im confused, you’re right there is one saying origorri and the second one is blank.

I assume origorri is for the IOS (already working in appstore), and the blank is android.

I just paid extra to update the second one and it didn’t change anything from my end.

Nativator is the first and only conversions that ive done. you can change the bundle id, also can you check the one signal id is showing?

Cheers,
Antonio

is it possible to have a slash screen?

Hello Sam!!

I’m currently working on a client’s project and I’m planning to use nativator to convert it into a native app for both IOS and Android! :slight_smile:

I’m using Twilio verify SMS plug-in form bubble, would I need an extra step when ill convert the app in nativator?

My other question is regarding push notifications. I am planning to use One Signal for it and I saw there is a plug-in also in Bubble which I’ll try. But I also saw nativator allows you to do it, also with One Signal.

What would be the best practice fr this scenario? Use the plugin in Bubble or set them in Nativator? could there be a problem if I use the plugin and then I use nativator?

Thanks a lot for your time and work on Nativator :slight_smile:

Good Day, during a preview run on nativator preview stripe does not work and say use another browser. Any idea why this is happening, id like to launch on app stores with nativator but if this is a problem should we use a different option?

Hi, @Sam_mo

Web app do not work when the screen is off or the browser is on background. Geolocation for example or detect a database update.

After conversion with nativator, will my app work in the background?

Thanks for the attention!