Native Mobile Controls

Yes, just classify the link as an external link and it will open up the browser. Internal links will use a webview.

That is how i currently had it setupā€¦ however it seems when it is in a native iOS app it wont open external links.

What kind of wrapper are you using (are you using a template/gonative, etc.)?

I just used a webviewui from xcode to generate the ipa.

Most of these xcode questions can be solved on Stackoverflow.

Being that the app is built in bubbleā€¦ do i make changes in the bubble or in xcode? Iā€™m only using one line in Xcode to tell the app to reference the bubble url for displaying the app.

Not a Bubble issue - your native wrapper should dictate how to handle these links. You need to have the native app decide whether it should open a webview screen within the app or direct the url to your phoneā€™s browser.

In Bubble, you can only specify whether you are directing the user to a page within your Bubble app or a url that is not part of your Bubble app.

please, Is it possible to add content to the SMS for example?

Hi Bubblers,

Complete noob here so sorry if this is an obvious question.

Is there any way to alter these codes to include dynamic content being pulled from a database/spreadsheet column?
For Example ā€œtel:ā€

I ask because, Iā€™d like to be be able to have this functionality embedded into a customer look up function so that a person could search for a contact, and have their phone number automatically populated into the external link so that someone can call that person direct from that screen.

Let me know if Iā€™m getting too complex for what weā€™re talking about here.

Cheers