Native Offline Bubble via PWAs/Mobile Apps

Hello @balogh.botond8 and @equibodyapp,

I didn’t put any effort into the offline feature which I find very difficult and 99% of my clients don’t need. I understood the challenge that entails. Perhaps synchronization with Firebase might be possible. I use the ‘Browser Storage’ plugin to save the data in the browser permanently (even if we close the application). I use the ‘Offline Alert Pro’ plugin to tell me when my application is no longer connected to the Internet in order to warn the user.

I will tend to focus on Jasonelle for the ‘offline’ part for taking pictures and taking information, to then read the content via a list under Bubble. I feel that you are not very far from finding a viable solution. I hope other Bubblers will participate in this discussion and bring their real field experience.

By following Jasonelle’s path, you will have to invest some time to understand how to start your application completely under Jasonelle (offline) which implies that the initialization file is in the main directory of the device. Moreover, a new Jasonelle plugin will appear in a few weeks and which will allow you to build a Jasonelle application inside Bubble, which will be a ‘game changer’.

:small_red_triangle:Fundraising to create a plugin for iOS and Android with Jasonelle

added: Ideally, convert your data into a Json file for reading through a Bubble API.
one of many Bubble plugins: Json

2 Likes