Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Need a cad/mdt and phone like fivem

looking for a easy cad/mdt for free also it need to work for computer and phone also i would like to use a phone like in fivem if anyone has and good ideas please let me know thanks

November 29, 2020

Hey @zbrenner98,

Welcome to the Bubble community!

My name is Johnny with Afterthought System, we recently started an initiative to offer our mobile friendly users of over 5,000 users. Check out the thread here: Now offering Afterthought System for Mobile Users!, we also have some images of it at afterthought-system.com/pricing/product_images.

If you are interested feel free to check out our website at afterthought-system.com, or if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact our team at aftsys.us/livechat or aftsys.us/sales!

Regards,
Johnny L.
Afterthought System

@zbrenner98
Are you Looking For A Cheap CAD? Are You Looking To Start Up Your Server, But Need Help? Are you looking for a Custom Built Discord Bot? We Got You Covered! We Are Zephyr Creations! We Have Only Just Started Up Our Server, But We Promise To Give You The Best Quality Experience & The Best Quality Service!
We Offer:

is there one for free???

@zbrenner98 Yes, there is one for free. Just make a ticket in the server!
Discord server invite: http://discord.zephyrcreations.co.uk/

look not trying to join a discord or pay for a cad/bot i dont have the money for that

i want to discord and got a General Ticket did i do it right