Need a template with 4 roles

Hello, I’m creating a new application that will have 4 roles: Admin, Community Manager, Members of the Community and Brand Manager.

There can be multiple communities on my platform. Each community is led by one (or multiple) community managers. Each community can have multiple managers.

Each Brand is managed by a Brand Manager (role) account. The Brand Manager runs different campaigns targeting communities of interest to their brands.

Can someone please tell me if there’s an existing template on the Bubble marketplace that has 4 user types/roles?

Thank you

Can someone please tell me if there’s an existing template on the Bubble marketplace that has 4 user types/roles?

I doubt it… but that’s irrelevant…

You can set up your own User Roles for your app (regardless of whether or not you’re using any template…)

1 Like

Thank you Adam. But to speed up work I’m interested in an existing template

Well, as I said, User roles can be added to any template.

But surely you’re not going to choose a template based solely on how many user roles it has by default?

That certainly won’t save you any time.

Find a template that is best suited to the app you’re intending to build, then just set up as many User Roles as you need.

I see the point you’re making. it makes sense. thank you Adam :slight_smile:

1 Like

I developed Societal Labs which is a social media platform template and has most of the features you might be looking for. You can check it out here, we’re about to release updates at the end of the week: Societal Labs - Like Facebook Template | Bubble

1 Like

thanks for your reply, @Hustling-Labs . looks like a solid template

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.