Need experienced App developer

We are running a well-known skincare dermatologist business in Dubai from the last couple of years. Most of the clients want to book appointments through App for their skin treatment rather than on call. Now, I decided to build an app for my business where we are offering. For this purpose, I need an experienced developer & visit the website & let me know how this procedure gonna work.

1 Like

It’s a nice site with a bit of functionality like the calendars for appointments but nothing too complicated. Did you need it as a mobile version for the app stores too?

2 Likes

Dear @jessicajh6373

I’m experienced App developer, I’d like to help you.

Pls write me a message in PM, so we will be able to discuss the next steps.

Waiting for your message!

1 Like

hello i have two years experience in building Apps in bubble and i can work with you and i can make it for you that your clients book an appointment online rather that call reach me via emmanuelkibet186@gmail.com so that we discuss more . i hope to hear from you.

1 Like

I see your proposal sir, I can help you create a more powerful tool that will not only help you reach more people in your business, but also create the power to use data in your future business.

Call me on whatsapp for a deeper conversation about.

Hello!

I’m a full stack developer turned bubble developer and I can build app with great UIUX design and clicky fast functionality.

Let discuss more about your idea and let me show you around my past projects on bubble. Please use this link to schedule a meeting at your convenience:

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello @jessicajh6373

Do you still need my help, I’m ready to start. Just let me know.