Need HELP ASAP, again. Stumbled apon a new thing I cant figure Out

As you can see on the picture above, I have created a workflow so that when a button i clicked it creates a new Team Space (In step 1). It also creates a new Team chat.

What I want to achieve is so that when the button i clicked and and a new Team-space and Team-Chat i created, the chat is automatically linked to the newly created Team-Space (If that makes sense), like in the picture above.

Hey,

You’re pretty much there to be fair. Where you create your Team Chat and it’s got the "Team-Space = " you should be able to set that to the Results of step 1 (i.e. where you create your team space).

That assumes you’ve set your DB up correctly.

Hope that helps.

James
AppEDGE

1 Like

Thanks mate! worked right away

1 Like

No worries. Feel free to like it / mark it as a solution :wink:

Cheers,

James
AppEDGE

Hi @alexej.041028 , welcome to the Bubble forums! I’ve found a lot of help here and I hope you do too. One thing I noticed was both of your requests for help were simply titled something like ‘I need help’. Rest assured when most of us post here we’re looking for help as well :slight_smile: I have found it super helpful when I’m either searching the forum to see who had a similar problem/ solution, or when I’m scrolling the latest topics to see what I can learn and where I can help, that scanning each topic’s title gives a summary of what the user is needing help with. You may find more specific users familiar with a particular part of Bubble jump in faster. For example on this post a title more like ‘Creating 2 things in WF and connecting them’ or something like that.

Hope this helps, and good luck Bubbling!

1 Like