Need help building ecommerce site

I am looking to build a marketplace where bakers can easily set up a store and start selling baked goods. It should have the functionality where a baker can set up a store and customize it to reflect their story and style. It also needs to be easy for them to add or remove items from sale and let them add descriptions, and prices for their products and deliveries. On the buyers’ side, we envision a search page where customers look at the different categories—kinds of sellers, kinds of goods and delivery times. Clicking on a seller or product ideally takes them to the store that the seller has set up, where they buy the good(s) and check out.

Check out this site by GRUBie (https://grubie.co.uk/) because it comes close to what I am after.

It’d be great to get some specific proposals on this, along with the timelines, budget options and samples.

Hope you are staying safe!

We are a CMMI 3 certified web design company, having 15+ yrs. of the same domain.

I will be glad to assist you, please add me to discuss further.

Also, you can Skype me: cis.scott or email me: scott@cisinlabs.com

thanks
Scott Walter

Hi Tarun,
I am interested in this project and have PM’d you.

Regards,
Reece

Hi Tarun ,
I have expierece in building a marketplace and ready to start working with you immediately. I have a few questions about your project. Please, contact me by mail: danilabachmaha00@gmail.com

Best regards!

Hi @tarun1

I’ve built some similar marketplaces, we can discuss in PM more details like timelines, budget and etc.

Just write to me!