Need Help creating a Business Profile

Hi there, in my business user’s page, I have a Business Name, a Business Address, and their Type of Business. But I need a direction to complete it with a business’ Type of Food before adding another group please.

Sorry I know what I am looking for but I don’t know what you call it, but the name of the form that you can create many “tick boxes” to add the type of food they’re selling in their business. For example, “Vegan” “Curry” “Classic” “Vegetarian”, etc,

When business users fill-in the type of food they’re selling, they will tick on those little boxes next to “Vegan” “Vegetarian” “Curry” etc, as the food information of what they’re making or selling in their business. And that’s on the other side, the users will see that types of food information their chosen restaurants are making/selling.

I hope I am making it clear here. Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Are you trying to hire someone, or asking someone to build your app for free?

My advise: be clear about what you want and what you can provide in return. Right now, this doesn’t feel actionable to me and it doesn’t make me (and likely others) particularly interested in helping.

I’m being blunt not to be rude, but instead to be helpful. I hope you see it this way too.

Best of luck!
Scott

1 Like

Hi, I’m new here and very new to this app thing and I will say this hundred times. I’ve built my food app up to tier 7 of 10 tiers very slowly on my own for months trying to learn and figure corners through patience and frustrations. I’m not a professional/experience app builder here and there. I had help from a couple of experienced Appers here (hat down to them) because I suck at things I can’t figure out. Is it wrong to ask for HELP here? If I am that good like you and the others, yes, I will for sure kindly give back to the bubble community in return. Right now, sorry, I don’t have any. I have a deadline and a big launch coming soon. If my previous request for a help doesn’t help you, I guess I will have to rephrase my previous post or I’ll just take the hard road again. Thanks for your time.

People are happy to help here, so you’ve come to the right place. Of course, use the message board to ask questions, get help, etc.

My point was, I’m generally happy to help people when I have down time, but I don’t know how I can help you. There’s nothing actionable that you say you need help with so it’s hard for me to know how to help.

And, it sounds like you’re, perhaps, asking someone to sign up to build your app for you / finishing building your app for you. To me, that sounds like a lot of work and something that’d be more fitting for a bubble consultant who is getting paid instead of someone like myself who likes to chime in and help people get unstuck for free.

So, let the community know what, specifically, they can do to help, and perhaps they’ll be amazing (as they often are) and jump in and help.

do you know anyone that I can pay to help me, I am stock its been days now I need to create a membership site, I just need the person to create the data type and the front end.

I will pay anyone its important I can’t move untill that done!

I’d recommend that you talk to @Levon, @romanmg, or @iamsalar – all 3 of them seem to be excellent consultants who may be able to help.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.