Need Help Creating Weekly Lessons Timetable Tool - Seeking Collaborators

Hey Bubble Community!

I hope you’re all doing well. I’m currently working on a project that involves creating a tool to generate weekly lessons timetables (calendar events) for different school levels, and I’m in need of some guidance and brainstorming to tackle a specific challenge.

To give you a bit of context, I’m developing a website that serves as a platform for schools, teachers, and students. One of the crucial features I’m trying to implement is the generation of weekly timetables for various school levels (1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 3a, and 3b). Each level has different subjects (English, Art, Literacy, Science, Algebra, Chemistry, Biology, History, Math, and P.E), each taught by specific teachers. The admin can select the number of time slots per week for each subject, and the tool needs to generate a timetable for the entire week with 36 lessons in total.

Now, the challenge lies in generating these time slots randomly while ensuring that teachers are not double-booked. For example, if Mr. John is teaching English during a specific time slot, he shouldn’t be available for another class at the same time.

School Timetable Management

I’ve explored various calendar plugins such as Full Calendar Scheduler Suite and Full Calendar, but I’m struggling to find a way to generate these time slots dynamically and allocate them to the timetable without conflicts.

If anyone has experience with similar scheduling systems or has innovative ideas on how to approach this problem, I would be immensely grateful for your insights. I’m open to collaboration and even willing to hire someone who can help me implement this feature successfully. My website is almost ready to launch, and this is the final piece of the puzzle I need to solve.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any suggestions, ideas, or if you’d like to collaborate. Your expertise could make a significant difference in the education sector, helping schools, teachers, and students manage their schedules effectively.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.