Need Help Extended Google Analytics Plugin

Hi together,

i’m using the Extended Google Analytics Plugin to let user get their google analytics data into Bubble.

I have set up a group for retrieve a report:

The Response that i become from that api call looks like:

Than when i try to acess the the returned Values (Country & Sessions) via a text field, i’m stuck:

Is there a way to show/access the returned values?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards
Frederik

Hi @frederik.grandegger, apologies for the late reply on this thread.
Good news are here :grinning:

We’ve made an update to the Extended Google Analytics plugin, which added support for more metrics to the API call “Retrieve Reports”.

Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version (1.10.0 - added support for more metrics to api call “Retrieve Reports”), refresh the application, and give it a try.

We also accordingly updated the plugin’s Live Demo and Editor pages, to reflect properly the updated functionality.

Please let me know it there is anything else related to our products, that I can help with.

Thank you and have a nice day!
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @levon,

Extended analytics is a great plugin, but it doesn’t seem to work with Google Analytics 4. Is there any plan to update the plugin in the near future?

Thanks and regards,

Olivier

1 Like

I use this to embed my GA4 dashboards into Bubble.
https://google-analytics-data-api-ga4.bubbleapps.io/version-test

It means having to get your head around the Google Data API - but Google has a good way to test your GA4 data queries here https://ga-dev-tools.web.app/ga4/query-explorer/

Full disclosure - I made this plugin :slight_smile: The examples are using the built-in free Bubble charts but you could feed the data into any of the excellent chart plugins.

2 Likes

Hello @olivierbuigues

Thanks for reaching out.

We will definitely check if it is possible to make update so that our plugin supports Google Analytics 4, as soon as we have any news we’ll get back to you!

If you have any other questions, simply let us know :slight_smile:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @olivierbuigues

We’ve just updated the plugin and now it supports Google Analytics 4. Please upgrade to 1.12.0
and let us know if everything works well :slight_smile:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like