Need help in app development

hey guys im a new user in here i need some info on agency that helps to to develop app for business but my real question is that i have heard that many of companies or agency does scam people because they don’t know much about hiring a agency so how can i know about a great agency and tell me about what aspect should know before hiring and agency if i want to make an app?

It really depends a lot on your budget and goals.

If you’re looking for a third party company, then I always recommend Bubblewits and AirDev. Both are well run companies that have fantastic reputations within the Bubble community.

If, instead, you’re looking to code the app yourself in Bubble and would like someone who’s an expert to help you with that then I recommend @romanmg from CoachingBubble.

There are numerous people that you find in the forums that are cheaper, but I suspect you’ll get the most for your money with these three.

4 Likes

Hi,

We build apps on bubble and have helped a few people on the forum build their apps. I can share references if required. Happy to understand your requirements and see if we can help. I am reachable at anil@techflux.co or @anilamesur on skype.

Regards,

Anil