Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Need help with a Back Office App

My partner and I have been working jointly on a project since June. It’s a back office App for our client to manage their sales orders, purchase orders, inventories, invoices etc. Due to personal reasons, our bandwidth is going to be limited for a few months. We need someone to help us implement some of the modules. We can act as a bridge between you and the client.

Features already implemented need a few changes and then there is more work like inventory management, stats, stripe integration etc.

We would prefer somebody who can work on an hourly basis.

Hello There,
Greetings!
I have gone through your description with my relevant key skills am positive that I can assist you further.

Kindly provide the details so that I would analyze your requirement in more detail.

Looking forward to working with you.

You can reach me at [email protected]

Hey @rishika2503 !

You can find someone to help you with this project in this directory with Bubble devs. Just message the one you wanna work with directly or there is also an option to post your project and get matched with a handpicked dev in 48H :eyes:

Hope you`ll find it useful!

Thanks Yulia

1 Like

Hey :wink:

We just developed cool template about inventory management. On top of that we also build invoice systems, stripe payments many times.

Check out the template: Inventory Management Template | Bubble

We can easily integrate more features in that template.

Many greetings.

Sarah

Interested. I sent you a PM