Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Need help with bubble Chart logic

Hi,
I have a scenario where I have data entry teams entering data everyday. In my table I am able to capture the creator and creation date. I would like to show a velocity chart the totals the daily data entry volumes and shows it for 7 days. As I am new to the programming world it wold be great to learn how to build the query

The above query does not show the daily velocity it just outputs the current date volume.

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Satish

Hi there, @blueoceans2002… the configuration you are showing looks like it should work. The only thing I would suggest is if you want the chart to show the counts for the past 7 days, you would need to change the Starting date to Current date/time +(days): -7. That being said, the expression you have should work, too. Can you share a screenshot of the App data tab for the BillMeta data type?

Oh, one thought does come to mind… do you have any privacy rules on the BillMeta data type that could be prohibiting all of the things in the BillMeta data type from being found in the search?

Best…
Mike

Hi @mikeloc, Thank you so much for the quick response as always and you have been super supportive during my bubble journey.
Please find my Billmeta app data type screenshot

The only privacy rule that I have set is for the super admin role with all permissions turned on and for remaining users they dont have access to any fields. I think there should not be any search restrictions as I am logging in and using as a super admin user.

Sorry, I meant the actual records (things) in the BillMeta data type. Again, the configuration looks like it should work… how many things are saved in that data type?

Hi @mikeloc the logic you suggested perfectly worked, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

If I have to do it based on date range filter what could the setting be like?

You can add a couple of constraints to the search in the data source.

1 Like

Hi @mikeloc that worked perfectly, thank you very much for all the help :slight_smile:
Cheers
Satish

1 Like