Need help with data types and condition

Hello, I have a driving school app where I can create tickets for each driving session. Each student can decide to pay the package “at once” or “at each session, little by little”, so we have a data type “student status” in the data type “student” corresponding to an option set. Each ticket also has a “ticket status” to know if it is “pending” or “paid”, so we also have a “ticket status” data type in the “cashier” data type corresponding to an option set. We can also press a button to change the status from “pending” to “paid” which will be done once the student pays for the session

WHAT I WANT TO DO :

Each time I create a ticket for a student, if this student has the status “little by little” then the status of the ticket will be “pending”.

AND

Each time I create a ticket for a student, if that student has the status “all at once” then the status of the ticket will be “paid” since that student had already paid the whole package when it was created.

1 Like

What does your setup look like. Share a screenshot so we can help you better.

The flow is not clear. When the student is created, the student status is set? Or for each ticket on the student is there is a different student status?

I sent you a dm sir.

Hi there, @rayanerachid91212… with the “correct” fields and option sets in place, two workflow events to create a ticket, with each event having a condition on it to evaluate the student’s status, should do the trick. So, something like this…

In the second workflow event (the one where the action is not showing in the screenshot, you would obviously set the newly-created ticket’s status to Pending.

Hope this helps.

Best…
Mike

1 Like

This is what I was looking for! Thanks a lot mike !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.