Need help with "find and replace" operator

Hi guys.
There is some text in the database:

"Sisense is an enterprise analytics platform that allows organizations to quickly and easily analyze large amounts of data. With Sisense, businesses can gain insight into their data and make better decisions.

Features:

• Ease of Use: Sisense is designed for ease of use so users can analyze their data quickly and easily.

• Scalability: Sisense can scale to meet the needs of any organization, from small businesses to large enterprises.

• Security: Sisense is secure and complies with industry standards, so companies can be confident that their data is safe.

• Comprehensive: Sisense provides comprehensive analysis capabilities, from data visualization to predictive analytics.

Sisense is the ideal solution for enterprise technology buyers who need to analyze large amounts of data quickly and easily. With its easy-to-use interface, scalability, security and extensive analytics capabilities, Sisense is the ideal platform for enterprises to gain insight into their data and make better decisions."

In this text, part of it needs to appear in bold. i am trying to extract part of the text (all features) using regex •\s*(.*) to display it in bold on the page.
I use the “find and replace” operator, but when I use the Replace bb-code text window, these changes don’t show up on the page.

Any idea how to make it?

Can’t you just save this using the rich text editor? Then, you 'llhave text with BBCode and check ‘display with BBCode’ in the text element it’ll render straight away.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.