Hello, I am trying to create an app where a user can publish a blog post and they post a chart with a question/survey along with the blog. With this chart, the data is provided by a survey that users viewing the blog fill out on the post page.
Functions I am trying to include
- Allow the user who is posting the ability to choose a chart and create a survey to post (including variables and .chart type).
- Display the chart and survey on post page.
- Survey on page provides data for chart and updates in real time
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You are kindly describing an entire app’s function. Good news is that it is doable in Bubble
Lots of stuff to do to make this happen. Among them:
- Build a database structure
- Build a UI that includes the UX you want to provide planning your page or pages
- Build logic
One good place to start perhaps is to review info on building apps with Bubble. A couple of good starting resources:
Build your first Bubble app
How to build walkthrough series
Hope this helps
This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.