Need help with validating the user

As a signed up user, how can I cross check during login to check if the user email is present in the database.

Can you be more specific as to why?

If a user tries to sign in and they dont have an account, it gives the error, if they try to sign up but they already have an account, it also gives an error.

1 Like

Yes I will love to know how to set up the workflow to trigger such action

1 Like

Its built in to the default bubble actions, Log the user in or Sign the user up, nothing more you need to do, if they try to do that, the alerts will automatically show for the user.

Create a login screen and test both scenarios and you’ll see the alerts

1 Like

Thank you Oliver. I already did that. But is there a way to change the prompt message language to a different one. I’m currently working with a Georgian language not English.

1 Like

yep, go to the languages tab in settings, here you can define the attribute which controls which language the user sees, Georgian is in there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate.

Ok one last thing. Check this picture I attached below and please let me know how I can work it out. Last one I promised :laughing:

hahaha, personally I use the password strength from the input and have that in a conditional rule. You can do these ones too, just make a conditional rule for each of those requirements to make the button unclickable if the rules arent met

1 Like

Thank you and have a great day.