Need (paid) help to customize Eventy Template (ZQ)

Hi Guys,

I’ve bought the Eventy template Zeroqode | No-code apps, plugins, native apps builder for bubble.io and more , and I’m looking to customize the Events section of the template - where you create events and the event page is created based on certain inputs.

Here’s a snap of how it looks like:

When I’m adding text or images using the Rich Text Editor, the output is very odd, it’s not design friendly nor can allign elements to appear correctly in the events page.

This is how a normal event page looks like:

This blue box is the area where the input from Rich Text Editor is displayed.

Solution:
I would like to improve this area, I would like to have options to add more stuff like pictues, videos, text with different fonts and colors and be able to add buttons etc - drag and drop features that are used to create a webpage/landing page. I would like to improve the appearance of this area to be able to make it look more visually attractive.

I came across this ZQ Rich text Editor - Advanced Rich Text Editor Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode - looks pretty neat and solves my problem, however I’ve not been able to implement this correctly - so I just returned back to the previous rich text editor included with this template.

I’m looking for someone who would be able to either:

1. Implement this ZQ RTE in the event creation section of the template, so I can use this editor and be able to add more visual elements to the events page. Here’s a more detailed approach towards how to install this editor - ZQ Rich Text Editor Plugin + Eventy Template - Help Needed - Zeroqode Forum

OR, Come up with a solution, where i would be able to create better visually event pages in this template. I’m looking for the functionalities that usually come up with DIY web design websites like wix, wordpress, divi builder, weebly etc…

1. Is there a way to clone wordpress web-pages into this area/section using URLs or some integrations? Or may be a particular template integrated. so i can use throughout?

2. I would also like to change the URL structure of this template to a more SEO friendly URL - using keywords - currently, its using a long number chain

1. I would like to add a WhatsApp messaging Bot/Icon on all web-pages, so people could directly inquire from any of the pages on the website to our business WhatsApp number.

2. I would also want to add this side menu FAQ button to the footer of the template : FAQ Responsive Blocks Template | Bubble

3. Lastly, I would like to improve the design of this template , ref: https://www.headout.com/

Please DM me with your answers and queries. I would like to get this done asap.

Thanks,

Vatsa

1 Like

Hi Vatsa,

I’d be happy to connect with you on this project. I have a track record of 100+ satisfied clients and happy to share the reviews with you if you want.

Feel free to send me a message if you’re interested.

My portfolio can be viewed below.