Need Testing and Feedback on new Bubble app KLIKPRO

Thanks much for testing… Did you sign up already? If so try refreshing the app, I made some updates earlier. You should be taken to the login page…

Hey @ON2 nice to see you building something cool on Bubble.

Let me be a little constructive on what you could improve for a better user experience.

-I think your textfields are a little “lifeless” they should intuitively feel like they are pulling the user to fill them out.
-If you want to keep such a simplistic header maybe you should try to add more design elements to other parts of the page so it does not seem so baremetal. Or maybe a full page background, abstract or camera related. Let me know if you want some nice sources for high-res free stock photos.
-On the product item page (http://klikpro.com/product_details?id=1452392174734x134007730521261700) the image is blown-up too much. It should be restrained so the user easily gets a glance at price and features once he comes to the productpage. Also many users dont upload high res photos.
-In my screen the product data are displayed below eachother like this.:
“Brand
Canon”
You should instead list the data next to eachother or in a table format for easy cognitive orientation.

-Cool web app but a little brighty/white in my taste. Try spicing it up a little maybe. See some design inspirations:

https://d13yacurqjgara.cloudfront.net/users/24411/screenshots/769460/attachments/191157/snowhippos.png

Some other bugs that you prob know about, but listing just in case.
-Search does not work
-The dashboard page takes me to a pages which seems very empty when I dont have any listed items. What about showing a default text when no items for sale. "You have no items for sale. {BUTTON} ADD YOUR FIRST ITEM NOW {/BUTTON} As well you could add a section like “PREVIOUSLY VIEWED ITEMS”.
-Your stripe seller account does not work

2 Likes

Hi @gurun, thanks a million for the suggestions, I truly appreciate it. I will redesign those pages as you suggested though I consider myself a minimalist but a little jazzing up sounds like a great idea! I’ll take a look at my some of my favorite design hubs ( http://www.awwwards.com ) ( https://www.behance.net ) for inspiration.

I am also a photographer so i’ll take a look in my Lightroom Library to see what I can use otherwise take some new photos :slightly_smiling:

Search should work, if you aren’t seeing any results that is because there aren’t any items in the live database yet… I haven’t set up the Stripe Account yet either, plan on doing that later on today… Once I make a few more design tweaks I’ll repost here in the forum…

Thanks a million!

I like the look of the MakePrintable Login Screen :wink:

1 Like

Hi @ON2,

I like the above the fold. I didn’t go to the marketplace because it requires sign up. I would allow buyers to browse the items without having to signup. Save the signup when they try to checkout.

The positioning of your headers are off. They look to be too far to the right.

There’s a lot of white space (dead space) that doesn’t add any value. You might want to move these items closer together.

1 Like

Great app start, great idea. I’d like to browse the items too without signing up.
The minimalist design is cool, I loved the color palette. I’d use parallax effect in the main (hero) image.
I also think there’s much white space in the bottom of the page and footer.

Hi @kfawcett,

Thanks much for taking the time to look, I really appreciate your feedback. The header text is centered, it looks off because of the way Bubble wraps text I think… Here is a screenshot in the editor with the text headers selected, if you look at each element you’ll see they are properly aligned, the headers are center justified while the bottom text are left justified which is what I want, not sure how I can make it look any better so it does not look off, perhaps center justify everything? Yikes!

Still working on the home page, pondering if I want to add a few images/items to fill the dead space; such as Recent Listings, I’ll try that and post an update to see what you think later on… I don’t want the app to look like everything else out there either :slightly_smiling: I have to think through what to do to fill the space. Please let me know if you have any ideas…

I agree on moving the items you describe closer, will have to see how it looks once I play around with filling the space or come up with something else… One thing I definitely do not want though is for users to get to the marketplace without signing up, trying to make the app unique if that makes any sense :slightly_smiling:

Kind regards!

"One thing I definitely do not want though is for users to get to the marketplace without signing up".
After launch do a A/B testing with/out sign up. I, generally speaking, do not want to share my email or create an account without knowing what to expect. At least some samples. It’s kind of when you enter a store, you see the products exposed in showcase first :slightly_smiling:.

@csfalcao, thanks so much for the feedback, truly appreciate it… Still working on the home page design, I like your idea of using parallax, will have to try it and see how it looks.

I’ll post an update later on…

Kind regards!

1 Like

@csfalcao, you are correct, that makes sense to do an example perhaps an intro video, animated tour or something to give users what to expect? What do you think?

1 Like

Just made a few tweaks to the home page… Let me know your thoughts :slight_smile:

I like to see a short video (30 sec) explaining how a new service works when I met one, but if the page is well design with clear info it’s not necessary.
But when I search to buy something online, in Amazon etc - or open a emails offer - they feature real 2-3 products that are on sale as a teaser or bait.
New home is good.