Nested ListShifter Sorting Headache

Hi all,

I’m slowly crawling to the finish line of my project and i’ve hit yet another brick wall.

After much research i’ve established that ListShifter is the way to go… problem is i’m too noob to figure out how to make it do what I want. I did try Maestro first but again, i’m not experienced enough to get it to work.

I have a list of Users, each of which has a list of qualifications. I also have a list of Job Posts, each of which has a list of required qualifications.

The interface setup is a Parent RG (Job Posts) with a Child RG (Users) as below:

As you can see there is no sorting on the Users, and I need them sorting by percentage match.

By intersecting the Users → Qualifications with Job Post → Required Qualifications I am calculating a percentage match of the User to the Job Post. This percentage is calculated on the fly in a text field doing a Search For and is displayed in a RG with the Candidate:
Screenshot 2021-07-05 at 13.26.11

The DB setup is:

Screenshot 2021-07-03 at 08.08.11

Taking some wild stabs in the dark, i’ve got the following setup: (the sort button isn’t going to be there but i’m trying to test the logic before removing the button)

Now i’m completely stuck and i’m not even sure what to try. After trawling through some pretty advanced ListShifter forum posts, I’m still none the wiser for this setup.

Fixed.

I decided to use API workflow instead and introduced a new database table which holds the user, job-post and users score. This makes sorting a much neater process.

I’ll update soon with more details in case someone else is struggling with similar.

Example?